Dear applicant/job seeker/ECD Practitioner
Welcome to LittleGraduatesSchools, where we build a tomorrow Nation.
Early Childhood Development (ECD) refers to learners between birth and the school-going age (pre-school or creche). This is when children learn foundational cognitive abilities, attitudes, and skills, preparing them for primary schooling and the rest of their lives.
Early Childhood Development Practitioners plan, organise and conduct activities to help pre-primary school learners develop a wide variety of skills including speech, reading, writing, motor skills and social interaction. Thus you need to have enough proper skills, recommended academic qualifications and testimonials to embark in our field journey. You need to be a good communicator with children, willing to research new and improved teaching methods and materials for kids.
LittleGraduatesSchools Job (Qualifications)
- Further Education and Training Certificate in Early Childhood Development (NQF Level 4)
- National Diploma in Early Childhood Development (NQF Level 5)
- Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Development (NQF Level 5)
- Advanced Certificate in Education – Foundation Phase and Early Childhood Development (NQF Level 6) (this qualification is usually followed by people who are already qualified as educators)
- Bachelor of Primary Education in Early Childhood Development (NQF Level 7)
- Bachelor of Education in Early childhood Development – Foundation Phase (NQF Level 8).